Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If I ever needed socks, today would be the day!

Well let's start with 6-8 inches of snow, then rain?! Ugg, well when I awakened this morning at 2 am to start my day, nothing, absoloutly nothing, dry as a bone, not even a wind.  The snow was supposed to start at 12 am, but, weather man was wrong, again.  Anyway I arrived at work and good news, get what needed to be done, so you can get outta here! Yes!  Two and a half hours later, fin! But still, it was a mess out there, of course not to my surprise no plows, but everything was fine until, oops caught in a ditch, but only for five minutes, very proud, got out myself!  But it's a good thing I started to knit socks, cause my tootsies are FREEZING!  Yesterday as well I made sort of like a monkey bread muffin, except made with rasin bread and STRUESEL, soooooo goood, I could eat that streusel with a spoon, warm those in the toaster oven with some hot cocoa and I'll be warm in no time, with the additon of socks!

I know I won't get a reply, yet, but how's the weather in your neck of the woods, and did you do anything crafty lately?

(P.S. excuse my spelling I'm just too lazy to check today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment